Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry that I have not written in awhile. Arianna is seven months old now, and she has a third tooth -- her upper left medial incisor. I would like to say that I have been busy with projects at work, and working through two upper-level anthropology courses at NEIU (Anthropology of Islam and Primate Behavior), but the truth is, Rev. Wright caught me. Like all white people, I am busy spreading AIDS to minorities when I am not busy chaining them up and selling them into slavery. I do all of this while not being able to keep up with my rhythmic clapping while marching perfectly erect in a marching band while over pronouncing all my vowels and consonants while speaking.

I just have one question for Rev. Wright -- Since my daughter is half-Hispanic (a minority), am I her father or her owner? Help me out here, man of God.

4 comments:

Ron Nelson said...

That's an easy one. Everyone knows that men own women. It's natural law.

Michael Nelson said...

I've added a poll to the right, for your voting pleasure. I'll have the pleasure of not voting for Obama!

Evelyn said...

¿No intendo?...
¿Speaki espaƱol?

¿Estoy confunidad?

hay bendito... :-(
jejejeje ;-p

Ann said...

I just find it sadly amusing that the person making Obama's life harder is a black man who calls him a friend. What a great friend he is, indeed.