Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dear Arianna, March 11, 2013

We have another Monday come around. It has been very busy in our house with Daddy trying to keep up with long hours at work, and trying to finish his computer class. We are very proud that even though life has been a bit more hectic than normal he was able to still get an A in his class.  Hooray for Daddy! As for our day it was pretty normal: I wake up early and try to leave before you wake up because otherwise you really want me to take you to school which makes me really late, and I cannot do that often.  So, instead I try very hard to leave before you wake up.  Then, Daddy wakes up, and tries to get you up, get ready for school, drop you at 8 am. I miss dropping you at school.  At least like that I got a glimpse of what you day was going to look like. What kind of artsy crafty thing the teacher had planned for you and your classmates.  Then, Daddy drives to his job.  Usually around this time, Mommy has been a work for 2-3 hours, so then after work, I call "Abue" so I can figure out what she decided to do in that day (sometimes she likes to stay in our house and waits for me, and Mommy is forever grateful because I can come straight to our house) Other times she has to go, and I drive to Titi's which I like too because I get to see my sister, and her kids...is just that sometimes, specially during winter the drive is hellish. Then, we drive home, and you tell me about your day..."Aidan been mean again", that is how our conversation usually starts while I drive home. You tell me that you had a good day or bad day (today was a good day, but Aidan was being mean again). I wonder if you just like to say it now, or he really is a rascal every day?
Then, we get home.  Try to cook (sometimes).  Then, a bath or cleaning a bit or there are days where I am in the computer and you watch some Disney or My Little Pony (although you are seriously not happy since we are not getting new episodes right now). And next thing we know, it is time to go to sleep! Time sure flies when we are home.  You love your home.  You said to me " Mommy, I really love my house.  It is the one I really wanted".  Now, you were not here when we bought this house, and to be honest we never consider schools or is this a good neighborhood for kids when we were buying since we did not think that we were going to get any children of our own, I am glad that we were not right.  We love you little squiggly.
So, like you see it was a pretty usual Monday.  That is ok, but we did something a little different.  We got some boxes ready to ship.  In one of the boxes we donated harnesses and toys for dogs.  Another one was some milk and some money for some kittens that were rescued, and the last box was an exchange of food goodies.  You actually did some drawings for me for one of the boxes, and I guess you lost interest after that because you decided to lie down on the couch.


Ian in the other hand decided to check an empty box that we had.  Like I posted in facebook, it is one of the best toys ever.  He was having so much fun!



You see this face? He has been doing this face since he was one-two weeks old!Awww....



0 comments: