Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dear Arianna, March 18, 2013

This Monday was a long long day.  You wanted to stay home and play.  We told you that you needed to go to school.  I supposed there are days that you just feel like staying home as well, maybe watch a movie laying down on the sofa with your babies.  Turlough will lay down with you all the time.  You love that.  You finally have your own kitten. Ian will do it too, but not like Turlough.
Today while Mommy was getting ready everything for you to take a bath, you told me the themes to your birthday parties. Yes, all your birthday parties:
Six years - My little Pony
Seven - My littlest pet shop
Eight - Hello Kitty
Nine - Cupcakes!
Ten - Apples pies

And you wanted to continue, but then I said you can't make a theme of just baked goods two times in a row.   You laughed, and said to me, you know why? Because I love them!
 Silly girl :)


0 comments: