Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dear Arianna, March 12, 2013

On Tuesdays, you have "gym classes" and you need to wear an uniform, although it is not enforce while you are in pre-school. Mommy is glad because there are times that I forget that you need your uniform.  Today, I did, but after I picked you up from Titi's I realized that Daddy remembered, and you were wearing your uniform.  Thank you Daddy! Also, we took some pictures of your kittens, the ones that you already told me that you are taking with you when you go to college.  That seems so far right now, but I know next thing I know it will be around the corner.  That scares me because as a parent it is the hardest job to do "to let go" of your kids.  I know you were telling me that you did not want to move and get your own place( I guess you heard your cousins that they wish they had their own place) but you said you wanted to live with us forever.  I know that will change, and you will want your own house, but as your Mommy that made me smile.  I told you "you can stay with us for as long as you want". Oh, it is going to be so hard for Mommy to let you go.  You are my baby...(ok, ok...my little- I mean, my big girl!).
Yes, you still love your rascals...here are the pictures we took of them today.




0 comments: