Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dear Arianna, March 13, 2013

We made it to "hump day", and that is no small undertaken! Today, Abue said that she will wait for me so it helped me because I drove straight to the post office so I could try to send the packages that we did before. I got there at 6:15 pm which means they were closed, but the Lobby was still open until 6:30 pm.  Now, I have never used that machine in the lobby, and although it is pretty straightforward still was confusing in some areas.  Did I have an "A" box or was it "B"?I was hoping someone will look at my poor puppy or kitten face, and take some pity and help me, but no one was coming to my rescue. Then I figure someone needed to come and close the lobby's door so I will wait and will have 2 choices:

1.  The person will say to me, "Sorry we are closed.  Come tomorrow"
2. Or, they will help me finish processing my packages.

Now, this post office has some really cranky people so I was not very hopeful, but at 6:30 am this guy that I have never seen before came to lock the door saw that I was trying to get the packages, and helped me do all of them in less than 5 minutes.  Phew!  So now, the boxes are in their respective ways...
You know what was different today? When I got home.  It was quite.  I could not believe my baby was taking a nap! Gosh, I cannot remember the last time you did that.  First, I was worried you were sick, but Abue said that you ate, and said that you were tired and she was surprised as well that you felt asleep.  You woke up almost at the same time that I got home (maybe 20 minutes) and was very happy to see me.  I love your expression when you see me.  How happy you are when Daddy or Mommy get home.  We miss you terribly everyday so that help us when we come back from a long day at work.
You know one thing that I like about our cats? You really love them and I know that because when we have to put them to sleep in the basement (sometimes) and we wake up, and they are calling for you, you don't care that they are downstairs and you need to go by yourselves to open the door.  (You are in your scary phase- there are ghosts everywhere) but for them you become brave.  You say "It is ok my boys. I will rescue you. I am coming." I should record it.  It is so sweet.

They finally saw Pixie - the last of our hamsters.  I don't think I would get anymore for now.  I don't know if I would change my mind...


Jackie Boy - as you call him.  He looks little from this profile, but he is a big boy.

 Misty loves loves boxes.  This scratch boxy ones that we bought a Marshall was loved by all cats, but by Misty the most.

 Our stinker (literally) Betsy. She still is a kitten at heart, and she is lucky that we love her.


We love when Pixie comes out and drinks her water.  Look at her hands.  :)

He is going to be a big boy, I wonder if Ian is going to be bigger than Jack?

And Turlough really loves you.  He follows you like a puppy.

0 comments: