Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dear Arianna, February 23, 2013

N.B.  Another letter from Mommy.

Dear Arianna,
    This day must have been very boring for you because you kept begging that you wanted to see your cousins.  You wanted to have a sleepover with them.  You asked so much that I told you "if you want to go, you need to call your Titi, and ask her".  You see, the truth is that you hate the phone.  You hate when it rings.  Like I said in a post in Facebook, I am going to remind you that when you are a teenager, and you keep asking me for your own cell phone. But, you did call her.  You asked her if you could go for a sleepover, and they were already driving to go visit Uncle Tony's sister that she said yes, and she picked you up within 15 minutes from calling her.  That did not leave much time to get your bag ready, and to bundle you up since they were going sledding.  You love snow so you were so excited.  Your cousins plus their cousins made for an exciting outing for you. You love to have so many kids around you. You keep asking for a sibling.  I wish I was younger.  Or maybe in a little while you won't care.  We'll see what life says about this.
    I did not know that Titi and her family were going sledding until they picked you up, and Uncle Tony asked me if I wanted to go, but to tell you the truth I was too tired.  Daddy had just left for work, and that gave an afternoon to myself.  I can't recall the last time this happened.  I was bored at first until I decided to investigate new places to eat, new stuff to do.  Hopefully, when it is not so cold we can plan some nice picnics and other adventures.  So, Saturday for mom was not much activity.  Daddy had to work, and you had tons of fun.  I miss you sweety pie, but I am glad that you are enjoying yourself.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: