Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dear Arianna, February 24, 2013

NB.  Part 1 of this letter is written by Mommy and Part 2 by Daddy

Part 1:
Dear Arianna,
    Today, Mommy and Daddy overslept that we did not even go to church.  We were so tired, sleepy, and we did not wake up until about 10 am.  (Well, the kittens woke us up at 6 am, but we went back to sleep).  You see, we missed you.  You were not there to kick the covers. I guess we are used to sleep with you, and you with us.  I know eventually you will want to be in your own room.  One thing that we forgot to write about in yesterday's letter is that you modeled for me the scarves that were sent to Little Bear to be auction. Little Bear is a black kitty, just like your Ian, but he was born with some problems with his legs.  The back legs are backwards, and the front legs are not how the paws should be so he needs a surgery to help him walk on his paws, not his elbows.  So, Grandma and me made some scarves to send for the auction. I know you love animals very much, and I hope one day we can volunteer together or do something that will help so many animals in need.  You already love you kittens, and you are so good with them, that I know you will be awesome!

 
    After these pictures we rushed to the post office so the scarves will be in their way...But, while you and I were at the post office, Daddy decided to clean up a bit so we could have pancakes.  I don't remember the last time that we had some.  Since you love to crack the eggs, now I can make you eat a little bit of eggs, and one huge pancake.  Daddy got all the ingredients out, and you two were the chefs.  Mommy was the assistant because she just cooked all the stuff.


    Yummy Pancakes! You ate yours as usual with nothing, while Daddy added syrup, and Mommy tried her new Lingonberry jelly and whipped cream.  Delicious!

Love,
Mommy

Part 2:
       You didn't come home until after 3:30 this afternoon, and Mommy and I missed you very much.  We went grocery shopping while you were out and while we were putting groceries away, Ian decided that he wanted to share some snugly time with Mommy.

     When you did come home, your kittens missed you so much that when you went to lie down on the couch, they jumped on your tummy and flopped down.  Turlough was so happy to see you, he was licking your shirt to clean you.
    Mommy went to the store again to pick up some food containers from Marshall's  and you decided to stay home with me, since Daddy is not a bigger lover of stores.  You went on a crazy My Little Pony kick since you were deprived f seeing it for a whole one day, while I was lounging around watching James Bond.  The evening's movie was "You Only Live Twice".  When Mommy came home it was time for me to study, and you went off to read and draw.  Mommy did come home with a scratching bed for the cats, which they seem to love.  She also bought you a Littlest Pet Shop and nail polish for the both of you, which you seemed to love, too!

      So, we all had a busy, adventure filled weekend, and I am trying to finish up my studying so hopefully, very soon, this class will be done with and I can focus back on you and Mommy.  That is where I really want to focus my time.  I love you.

Love,
Daddy
 



0 comments: