Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Dear Arianna, January 2, 2013

Dear Arianna,
    I think I can call this entry "Raise This Barn."  When I first came home tonight you were a little bit down because I think your girl cousins are hitting puberty and you are feeling left behind.  Then you put on your favorite show again, and got to the "Raise This Barn" song.  Then, it is like a switch flipped and after not letting me dance with you at the Daddy-Daughter Dance last month, you had me square dance with you, and then you were dancing solo, complete with yee-haws!
    You want to kick me off the computer to play some games, and I need to finish writing before you finish eating your peaches, so here is a picture of you after one of your dances tonight:


    And here is a video of your Apple Family hoe-down:


Love,
Daddy


0 comments: