Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Arianna, January 28, 2013

Dear Arianna,
    As I was about to write tonight, you told me that you want to write your letter tonight, so here we go:

    Today, I ice skated at school.  My friend Aiden  was being mean today while I was playing with something.  I was playing this morning at school, but I had to do work, but I had to work while I was waiting for my friends to wake up.  But when my friend woke up, he got stuff and we played on the table.  By accident, I knocked down Kait's tower while I was trying to build mine, so I went to play with the building blocks because the tower wasn't that ruined.
    I went to go grocery shopping at Pete's today and we were buying fruit.  My Mommy lets me help pick the fruit because she was helping too with me so I ate a lot of cheese and the girl gave gave me ice cream to feel better after I fell.  My Mommy was so kind and gave me five slices of cheese.
    My Daddy and I played together because I was eating my chicken nuggets because he wanted to eat 100 of them because I was cutting them with my fork.  Then he gave me 100 and then 1000 chicken nuggets.  That's all.
    The end.

    We actually had a lot of fun together this evening.  I am suffering from bad anxiety today, I think because having two tests a week in my IT networking class is very mentally draining, so I decided to focus on being your goof-ball Daddy tonight.  We made games out of putting the groceries away that you and Mommy bought.  Then you had hiccups, so we tried to find ways for them to go away including having you stand on your head, getting put on top of my head as an Arianna hat, and finally tickles and boos!
    Mommy was not feeling well tonight, so we made her a special dinner.  We had some salmon steaks de-thawed in the fridge already mixed with Cajun spices, so we pan fried it up and with a side of macaroni salad  Mommy had a nice dinner.  You ate the chicken nuggets, and for the record, it was 7 nuggets and not 100 or 1,000 and I had a grilled chicken breast.  Mommy was very happy and so were you.  She has already gone up to bed because she has a migraine, but you are still down here with me making your own cards on Mommy's computer in Word using clip art all on your own.  Hopefully, you'll learn enough about computers as a child that you don't want to be a computer mechanic like Daddy when you grow up.
    When it came to picture taking tonight, you once again purloined poor Turlough to take pictures with you.  I swear, he is the sweetest most patient kitten in the universe.  Here you are with your variety of poses with your kitten:
 
 
     You're falling asleep on the couch right now, but before you went over to lie down, you finished up your artwork on Word and wanted to post it to today's letter, and I think it is a wonderful way to end today's letter.  Here it is:
    Thank you for helping me push past my anxiety by just being your Daddy.

Love,
Daddy


0 comments: